Preparation is required to prevent accidents from falling down. Once you have a fixed time or time, you can prepare in advance and to prepare on the day of the logging.
Enjoy the equipment
Appropriate protective equipment is indispensable for those who carve and pruned trees. If you are near the tree, you need to wear a safe helmet to protect yourself from the falling branches. In preparation for the fall of the saw, you need to wear goggles, face shields, and Kevler Hat.
Sgs chainsaw is ideal for decisive cutting, cutting branches, and cutting wood.
The chainsaw is designed to be environmentally friendly and easy to start with 18 bolts battery. It is a professional landscaping chain saw with excellent productivity and durability and is based on ergonomics.
The electric chaimen brake mounted on Ryobi’s 2300W Chen Saw stops the movement of the chain when the trigger is released, but when a kickback occurs during work, the machine brake operates immediately.
Hold the ax and the same size wooden piece in the length of the arm, close one eye, look up at the tree, and go down to the top of the wood. This will give you a rough guide how far the tree will fall. Create a border between the surroundings, and check if there are any obstacles around the tree, or if there is an escape in all directions. Make sure that there is no hindrance to logging, such as electric wires and fences nearby.
The owners in the area where trees grow are responsible for the damage caused by the trees. However, if a tree branch is on the neighborhood of the person, the neighbor can legally carve off the branch. For the exact words, please check the area where you live.
Before you start logging, you need to make a wooden logging plan. Check the environmental regulations of your area and see if you need permission to carve trees. If it’s a tree on your premises, there’s probably no problem, but you’ll have to check it out. It may not violate local regulations.
Next, look at the load and tilt of the tree to determine where it will fall. Determine if it leans to one side or if one side is fuller than the other. If the tree is leaning to one side or has many branches, it is more likely to fall in that direction, but there is no guarantee.
Do not prune trees yourself. Watch out for others as loose or dead branches can easily snap off and fall on you.
If the tree begins to fall, stop the saw and follow the designated evacuation route. Don’t stand at the base of a tree and praise yourself for your work. A fallen tree can kick up a ladder and injure an unwary worker. Many beginners turn to the internet for advice. If you haven’t read the comments, you’re unlikely to realize it’s a farcere, you can laugh at the funny tricks and the funny captions, but if you haven’t experienced chainsaws, you can’t understand that this is satire.
Can I carve down my own tree?
Yes, if the tree is small, you can carve it down yourself. However, large trees (very wide or too tall for comfort) must be removed by a professional tree or tree remover. This is because some large trees are dangerous to prune yourself.
For example, it may be difficult to chop down a particularly wide tree with a regular chainsaw. In addition, it may be difficult to carve in the right direction. Also, large trees can start to fall in the wrong direction and need to be “pushed” to make them fall. This work is dangerous and should only be done by professionals.
How do I get the tree to fall where I want it to fall?
The tree will fall according to the direction of the notch made in the trunk. The incisions made at the beginning of the carve are made so that the tree falls in a certain direction, and indicate the point where the aforementioned “ring” is made. By making directional cuts, the tree can be one or the other.
Second, the carve on top of the directional carve will trigger the carve in the direction of the cut. This essentially controls where the weight of the tree ends up.
It should also be said that “a tree should not be carve from a tree”. Don’t listen to people who advise you to ignore this guide. They’re all happy to say this article is wrong, but to the best of my knowledge, they can’t tell you why it’s wrong, let alone how to do it right.
Depending on the tree, a wedge may be required. If the tree is 18 inches or more in diameter, you can fix the saw by using a wedge. You can buy it at a home improvement store.
After cutting the tree, it is time for cleaning. This consists of the following two steps.
Pruning the branches. Simply put, it is to remove branches from the wooden trunk. However, there are some precautions when doing this:
- Check the condition of the ground. Check if the tree is hanging on another tree, it is not sandwiched between the trees, or if it is falling up and falling into a tree.
- Stand on the hill side of the tree and confirm that you are standing on your own feet.
- Climb in order from the bottom and carve the branches from the other side of the tree.
Carve the branches. At this point, make the tree apart. There are some hints:
- Start after measuring the size of the fireplace, kitchen, and campfire.
- Start from a high position and check the fulcrum if the log rolls.
- Spread it to about three-quarters so that the saw does not fit on the ground. Then turn the boots and finish the saw.
But don’t ignite the sweets in a hurry after you’re done. Green firewood does not burn well in a fireplace, and creams can be made and a fire. So spend 6 to 12 months to aged the firewood.
You can carve the tree branches using a chainsaw when you are on the ground safely. Powerful options, such as 26 cube-shaped saws, are perfect for cutting branches. Start from below, carve the branches and work up. It is easy to stand on the left. You can leave the bottom of the saw in the boots.
What is a direct carve?
The direct carve is composed of two separate cuts on the side where the tree falls down and removes the triangle part of the wooden trunk. One carve is horizontal to the ground, and the other carve is an angle on a flat carve and crosses the first cut. If you carve these two cuts correctly, it will join in about one-third of the wooden trunk.
This direction cuts a dull place at the bottom of the trunk and determines where the last carve (notch cut) falls. If it is done correctly, the tree will fall down according to the notch.
Why do I need to use a direct carve?
If there is no directional discipline that shows the direction of a tree, guessing where the tree falls is just an unrelated detail. The direction indicated notch is a traditional way to carve trees and fall to a safe place.
How to make direct notch?
Follow all of the above precautions and follow the steps below to create a directional notch before you begin felling. If the tree is carve when young, it is a good idea to draw a chalk line at the base of the tree where the carve will be made to avoid warping.
- Determine the best direction for the tree to fall and sign the boot in that direction.
- Starting 1 meter above the chalk line, carve at a 70 degree angle until reaching the chalk line. Make sure the first carve ends about one-third of his way through the stem.
- Make a second carve along the horizontal chalk line to the bottom edge of the first cut.
- Pull out the wedge with a hammer and push it in. Preparations for chalking are now complete.
No need to carve the entire boot. Leave about 10% of the width of the tree for hinges. Then the tree will naturally fall in the right direction. However, leaving a small loop will give you room to pull the tree back if it starts to fall in the wrong direction.
Tips for pruning trees
Whether you’re working with FIRE trees or just clearing an area, following basic safety rules can save lives.
- Safety helmets, gloves, steel boots and goggles are essential for safety when felling trees.
- Is it leaning to one side? Are most of the branches on one side of the tree?
- Look up! Loose or broken branches from trees, so-called “broken branches”, can fall and cause injury or death.
- Always check your tree before pruning to see if there are any loose branches waiting to fall.
- Where is the wind blowing? Strong gusts of wind make pruning trees difficult and dangerous.
- When the wind subsides, shift to the side. Winds are unpredictable, so it’s never safe to carve trees when it’s windy.
- Have you seen yourself? Be sure to enter the forest with someone.
- Having someone with you as you clear the forest could save lives.
- Use a sharp chain saw chain. A dull chain will force the saw against the tree.
- Check the wood for holes or rotten spots that could break or tear the boot.
- If the wood is too rotten, it should be left alone as it is dangerous to cut.
- Use a rope or wedge to guide the tree to where you want it to fall.
When the tree begins to fall, remove the saw, change the direction, follow one of the escape (do not escape from the falling direction). If something happens, you need to secure the place quickly so that you do not get injured. Trees can bounce from the logs, roll in the direction they are caught, or show other unexpected reactions. If you hear the sound of a tree hitting the ground, you can look back and check the tree.
Pruning of trees
Not only check whether the carve tree is falling, but also the following questions when checking.
- Can you see a small tree bent in a carve tree?
- Can you see the branches partially floating the trees in the air?
- Is the tree in a horizontal place?
- If you just carve a tree, is the dead branches and other fragments that may fall on the ground hanging on you?
Dead branches and fragments are unjustly called “deceased branches”. These are known to fall within a few minutes after cutting the tree. Wait a few minutes to ensure safety and wait for all debris to fall on the ground. Use this time for a short break.
When you are ready to carve trees, stand on the trees. Do not stand on the slope of the fallen boots. If you carve off the branches that support the boots, the boots may roll down and you will catch you. Get your abdominal muscles firmly and stand in a well-balanced posture that can move freely.
Start from the foot of the tree, climb up, and remove the branches on the other side of the tree as you proceed. If possible, always look at the side of the boots. By doing so, boots will enter between you and the saw, and your protection will be enhanced.
Pay attention to the edge of the saw to avoid bouncing. Place the saws regularly to remove the residue, secure the visibility, and move around the tree.
Well, this is the second cut. The second carve is to join the first carve in about a quarter of the root of the crown. The cuts are filled in the middle and make a cavity in the tree.
Where do you start to carve a tree trunk with a chainsaw?
The chainsaw’s instruction manual describes the appropriate chain trend, gasoline composition, oil weight, and other specifications. Chen-saw should ask a professional service staff to repair all other services except in the instruction manual. Most people explain service technology and service intervals.
Cutting is one of the most dangerous occupations in Japan, and your chainsaw is a major cause of its danger. Use chainsaw only if you are confident in your experience and skills. When using a chain saw, reduce the risk of injury according to the following basic safety precautions:
- Read and understand the safety instructions attached to the chainsaw.
- Always wear appropriate protective equipment and clothing.
- Please do not be alone.
- Take care of others in the nearby workshop. Keep children and pets from a safe distance.
- If you are tired, don’t operate the chainsaw. Fatigue is your enemy. By resting, you can wake up, balance, stabilize your feet, and nail it to a chain saw.
- If you are drunk, under the influence of alcohol, or if you are taking prescription or over the counter drugs, do not use a chainsaw.
- Do not bend the stick to carve at the height of the shoulder. It is difficult to check the chainsaw in an unreasonable position.
- Don’t operate a chainsaw from a wooden or ladder unless you train and equip the chain saw.
- Chen is always tension, durable and sharp. If the chain is dull, the power will not be applied and the life of the boom and motor will be shorter.
- Cool for 10 minutes before sharpening the saw. Chain should be sharpened at this time.
- Be careful when dealing with fuel. Before starting the engine, please separate the chainsaw at least 3 meters away from the refueling point. Do not smoke during refueling to the saw.
Soviet tanks promote dashes. In order to safely separate the wood, hold the saws well enough (Fig. 6). For the structure of the saw, check it out in a library or a chainsaw instruction manual, or buy a SAW from various dealers.
- Step 1: Select the fall line of the tree. It is desirable to have a place where a tree falls on the ground without touching other trees or vegetation. Make the first carve on this side of the tree.
- Step 2: Are you ready to cut? Please wait a little. Before cutting the first time, think about the escape. When the tree begins to fall, you need to secure a place where you can escape safely. It is best to move in an angle that does not hit in the direction of the tree falling down.
- Step 3: carve finally cut. Don’t forget that you need to make it on the tree you want to fall.
When using a chainsaw or a hand saw, put the first carve at an angle of about 60 °, diagonally on the ground, and stop at about one-third of the wooden path. After that, carve the carve in a straight line in a straight line according to the base of the first cut.
In the case of X, the cuts and cuts are alternately made up and down until the carve is made at an angle of about 45 °. In this case, it is also done at about one-third of the root of the wood.
- Step 4: Make a straight carve on the opposite side of the wood, a few centimeters above the first cut, or to make a straight carve as much as possible with x. The higher the second cut, the lower the wood falls and the kicking is lower.
This work was done by two people!
Thank you for the article! It is a very helpful hint. Always give priority to safety!
Don’t listen to this position. This is a very dangerous task, and experts who have carve wood for years need to show the right way. It is necessary to form a backcarve angle.
- You can change the title to “How Not To Damage A Tree“. Also, you will be able to laugh. If not, delete it.
Hey, it’s a joke. The first thing written in this article is the “warning. “Please drink a lot first. That way, crushing your family’s face with a chainsaw doesn’t hurt much. “Hey! If you are seriously thinking of this as a” wooden lump, “please keep the distance between that person and the chainsaw as much as possible. For everyone’s safety.
In particular, do not follow the instructions of posts that you do not think seriously when you are in life or property. See Sawing Wood, Family Handyman’s best indicating article.
Make a saw behind the wiping cut. Match the saws to the horizontal or cutouts 1-2 inches. Always apply a saw along the notch. Carve quickly and smoothly while keeping an eye on the cuts and wood. Do not carve all wood. Leave a 0. 5 to 1 inch tree between the backcarve and the notch. This is called a hinge and controls the direction and speed of falling.